At WildRock, we have been affected by the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. We have set up our home offices, adjusted to working remotely, and sought a new meaning of work/life balance. We have been learning to communicate differently. Walking down the hall to ask a question has taken a few more “steps” than it used to. Team building requires a login. Interacting with our clients looks different. Our marketing concepts and strategies look different. And as we transition from working at home to the next phase (whatever that might be!), we will face new obstacles. Social distancing, public health regulations, modified client requirements, etc. These changes will continue to challenge us and the way we do business.
Things Changed. We Adapted.
Things changed. WildRock changed. Thankfully, we know a few things about crisis management, and while we may have been prepared, the transition was not easy. It is still not easy. It will not be easy for a while. Yet, we are confident that our plan of action will ensure a bright future for us. We are so grateful for our amazing team, who can pivot on a dime in difficult times. We are grateful for the archive of procedures we have developed to prepare our company for uncertain times. And we are grateful we can be a rock for our families, clients, and friends in business.
With so many things impacting business at this time, it can be hard to prioritize and create a solid plan to move forward. Marketing does not need to be one of the stressors. Fortunately, WildRock has developed an excellent marketing workbook to help businesses maintain and potentially improve marketing for small businesses during difficult times and beyond. We have taken the guesswork out of approaching your marketing principles in times of change and provided entrepreneurs with some rock-solid marketing optimization, Rockstar tips, templates, and checklists to reach your marketing and sales metrics goals in our new book and e-book CHANGE. ADAPT. ROCK.
“All business owners want to be successful, but not every business succeeds. Why? Success does not just happen. It’s not lightning in a bottle or some secret formula that works without fail. It is the summation of daily decisions that bring you closer to seeing your dreams realized. So, if success hinges on the decisions you make right now, how will you CHANGE, ADAPT and ROCK?”
– CHANGE. ADAPT. ROCK.
Our new book reviews key marketing essentials:
- Streamline your goals, improve efficiency, provide a measurement for success, and move your business forward.
- Public Relations
- From press releases to crisis communications, we will give you a look behind the scenes of public relations strategies and tactics to navigate the media landscape and land prime time coverage.
- Digital Marketing
- Connect, learn about your customers, promote your brand, and grow your business with our digital marketing essentials.
- Your brand is only as good as what you have to say about it. We’ll show you how to make your content soar.
- Social Media
- Think social media is just memes and viral dance trends? Think again. We help you turn this tech into a powerful tool so you can shout your story from the rooftops using the best social media campaigns.
- Crisis Communications
- We saved the tough stuff for last (we sure know how to end on a high note, huh?), but if you ever need a crisis communications plan, you’ll be glad you took the time to think through it.
Win at Marketing
Sounds too good to be true? It is! Don’t scrap your marketing plan because of the complexities or budget restrictions. At WildRock, we like to approach change as a unique opportunity to learn and grow. This Fort Collins marketing team made this simple guidebook, to give you the marketing know-how to create a strong foundation for your company to grow through crisis and beyond. Our goal is to give you the confidence to not just survive, but thrive!
“The key to business growth is careful planning. The adage, “If you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail” stands true during times of pandemic, recession, hardship, crisis and other unforeseen changes. It is never the wrong time to step back, pause, plan and move forward with intention.”
– CHANGE. ADAPT. ROCK.
Are you ready to Rock? We sure are!
You can find our new paperback and e-book here.