Our Passion: Making Our Clients Ridiculously Happy
At WildRock, our mission as a company is to make our client ridiculously happy. If at the end of the day we see our smiling clients’ faces or get a “job well done” email, we have accomplished our goal.
With the year wrapping up and our team working diligently to deliver stellar end of year results for our clients, we’d like to take a step back and reflect on all of the awesome work we’ve accomplished. Lasting relationships are what keeps our business humming, so we are very thankful for working with clients for multiple years as well as nurturing brand new relationships into long term partnerships and even friendships. Without our clients, we wouldn’t be able to come into the office every day to do what we love!
Statistics show that 92% of people trust recommendations from friends and family more than all other forms of marketing. As we look back, we’ve figured out the secret ingredient to our WildRock sauce; client retention. We strive to achieve rockin’ results while reaching new limits as a boutique agency, and in the mist of that, we are able to continue working with amazing brands and the individuals behind them.
- We draw the curtain away. Trust and transparency are top on our list of priorities and values and as a nimble agency, we are quick to pivot and generate solutions-driven strategies if a challenge comes out of left field.
- We provide context and set expectations. Our clients know from the get-go exactly what we are about, what to expect from us and how we plan to drive results for their brand. We focus on having 50/50 partnerships and expect the same respect and openness from our partners to make sure it’s a mutually beneficial relationship.
- We don’t just execute, we counsel. As experts in our field, we know how to ask those in-depth questions in order to figure out your goals, the results you’re looking for and how you want to get there.
- We value relationships. Every WildRock employee is personable and wants to know the people behind the brand. Not only does it help align expectations and drive results, it allows our team to become an extension of yours, creating a better working relationship.
- We like to have fun. At WildRock, we work hard and play harder. While we are always on our “A” game, we make sure to stop and celebrate successes, milestones or big wins in our book with high-fives, cheers across the office or even a cold beer (or two) when the occasion calls for it.
As we near our seventh year of WildRock bliss, we can’t help but think of all of those that helped get us to this point. Our AMAZING clients, rockstars, interns, friends and family are all to thank for an unforgettable year of new heights, learnings and accomplishments. From our WildRock family to all of yours, we would like to extend a sincere THANK YOU for allowing us to do what we love with brands that are truly incredible.
We are always on the lookout for great brands that love to win big. If that’s you, let us help you start 2019 on the right foot!