Top 5 Reasons to Hire a PR & Marketing Agency Right Now
WildRock can support your marketing department through change
Businesses have been impacted in a big way by COVID-19 and it’s no secret times are tough, but the truth is you can’t afford not to invest in strategic marketing and communications right now. How your company handles adversity and embraces change, will help solidify your brand and ensure you come out on top. Perhaps you need crisis communications help or want to consider low-cost PR initiatives given changing budgets. When it comes to the decision to hire an agency, what should you consider? Here are our top reasons to consider partnering with an agency to help support your marketing during this challenging time.
Top 5 reasons to choose to hire an agency:
- We offer access to more talent: for the cost of hiring one full-time senior-level marketing employee, you can have access to an entire account team. Think of WildRock as a marketing/PR department plug-in. Rather than just getting one person, you get a fully trained, experienced team with fresh, outside perspective.
- We can hit the ground running: because we offer key services you’re seeking; we can start on projects immediately. No need to integrate us into organizational onboarding – we’re ready to rock.
- We have the tools: agencies like WildRock come with all the industry’s must-have marketing tools and software. We invest in new tools each year to better support our clients. Without us, organizations must pay for and track all subscriptions and licenses on their own.
- We are more cost-effective: from our in-depth research, we have found that on average, an employee will cost an additional 25 to 40 percent above their wage/salary amount. Once added up, it’s clear full-time employees can be more expensive than just their salary on paper. WildRock’s services typically cost less than hiring someone in-house.
- We are in it to win it: we also found that it costs employers an average of 30 to 33 percent of an employee’s annual salary to hire a replacement if that person leaves – plus cultural impact and lost productivity (and you can’t put a price on that). With marketers changing jobs every two to three years, wouldn’t a long-term partnership with WildRock be a better option?
Here’s to your Rockstar success!