Last night, the lights were dimmed and the room sat silent, anxiously waiting for the awards to be given. The announcers said, “and the award goes to….
The year 2016 has been already been wild for us at WildRock Public Relations & Marketing. We’ve celebrated our 4-year anniversary, added a new team member and for the third year in a row, received awards for our public relations and marketing efforts from the annual Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Gold Pick Awards.
The PRSA Gold Pick Awards celebrates and recognizes the top public relations professionals throughout Colorado for their creativity and hard work in securing outstanding results for clients. WildRock was honored to accept six awards this year for our variety of clients across multiple industries.
Gold Pick Awards:
- Marketing Campaign for Financial Services – WildRock Introduces Farm Credit of Southern Colorado to Digital Marketing
- Media Relations for Health Care – WildRock helps open first, new hospital (Banner Health) in 90 years
- Media Relations for Consumer Products – WildRock uses storytelling to reintroduce Thule Sports Strollers
- Social Media for Associations/Government/Nonprofit Organizations – WildRock generates sky high social media numbers for USA Pro Challenge in Northern Colorado
Silver Pick Awards:
- Integrated Communications Campaign for Consumer Products – WildRock Overcomes a Crowded Market for Native Eyewear
- Media Relations for Business-to-Business – WildRock Helps Break Aspen Heights Into Multifamily Market
It was a night we will never forget. Not because we walked away with six shiny new trophies to add to our growing collection, but because of the memories and lasting partnerships WildRock has made with our clients and other PR pros.
Thank you to our friends, families and amazing clients for being part of this wild journey with us. See you next year, PRSA!