Our mission here at WildRock is making our client ridiculously happy as their public relations and marketing agency. Day in and day out, we strive to achieve the best results possible and are always looking at moving up to that next level of excellence. Let’s be real, awards are not our driving force here at WildRock. Seeing those smiles on our clients’ faces from cheek to cheek is what truly fuels our fire. While public relations and digital marketing awards are not our focus, they are a by-product of going all in for our clients and validation that we work hard each and every day.
From when WildRock’s doors opened in 2012 to May of 2019, we have proudly won 24 state-wide and national awards with our amazing CEO and Founder, Kristin Golliher, winning four awards for her outstanding drive and determination as an entrepreneur. While we don’t do it for the awards, it is extremely humbling to be recognized for our hard work and innovation that we bring to the table at all times.
Award Winning Agency
Here’s a quick tally of the awards we have won over the last seven years:
- 9 PRSA Gold Pick Awards (WildRock Public Relations and Marketing)
- 12 PRSA Silver Pick Awards (WildRock Public Relations and Marketing)
- Hermes Creative Awards (WildRock Public Relations and Marketing)
- Colorado State University Cammy and Cammy Maximus Award (Kristin Golliher)
- Top 25 Most Influential Young Professionals in Colorado by ColoradoBiz Magazine (Kristin Golliher)
- Northern Colorado Superwoman by Coloradoan’s Mind+Body Publication (Kristin Golliher)
- 40 Under Forty Award for Northern Colorado (Kristin Golliher)
- Finalist for Women of Distinction (Kristin Golliher)
Public Relations Awards
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Gold Pick Awards is held every year in May to acknowledge all of the amazing work that public relations agencies are doing throughout the state of Colorado. Agencies have the opportunity to submit their best work to one or more awards based on the criteria of research, planning, execution and most of all, results. Once submitted, a PRSA chapter from a different state judges the different categories and determines a gold and silver winner, depending on the overall score of the submission. This night is filled with networking, commemorating and raising a glass to celebrate another year of hard work in the books. We are proud to be a part of one of the largest chapters in the state and to surround ourselves with such outstanding individuals and companies in our industry.
- This year, we walked away with two PRSA Awards. The first was for a client in the health care industry and the award submission focused on new technology our client utilized to treat a victim that suffered from severe burns. The second award was for a client in the travel and tourism industry and the award submission highlighted our efforts in assisting our client exponentially grow their brand through an integrated marketing campaign.
Digital Marketing Awards
The Hermes Creative Awards is a national award for companies to showcase their work by letting the results speak for themselves. Whether it be a video, website or other form of presentation, companies have the freedom to show their results as they wish to impress the judges and earn a trophy for their execution. We were extremely excited to win our first-ever national award and are looking forward to what we will achieve in the future!
- Our submission for this award showcased an integrated marketing campaign we executed for a client in the technology industry.
Are you looking for award-winning results? Let’s chat!